- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Emechainea M.
- Austin, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love to dance and that would be one past time favorite hobby of mine.
I'd love to be on wheel of fortune, its also a past time hobby i like.
I also enjoy just sitting out doors near a body of water and nature.
- About Me
- My name is Emechainea, but i go by Emmi.
I have grown into a person who actually enjoys every aspect of life and I thrive on helping others. I think being kind to people is one of the best feelings in the world.
- Associate's Degree, CNA
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- Tanunikia K.
- Emechainea is a good fit for client care team she is willing to learn what task that she has to do as well as ensuring the client is informed of what she is doing. She put Patti at ease with her big strong personality from the very first day of meeting with the client. I often hear Patti say "I like her she is a definite keeper". She arrives early for her shift, was prepared to learn the client's routine schedule for the overnight shift, and took the suggestion to bring items help keep her alert during the slow, quite parts of nights.