- Location:St. Augustine, FL
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Earl M.
- St. Augustine, FL
- Honey Bee
- I enjoyed gardening and I am also a member of a local Garden Club. I also enjoy fishing and walking on the beach. I enjoy creating things arts and crafts.
- About Me
- I have been involved with the elderly and disabled for several years while being a property manager of apartment complexes. I have enjoyed the time to be able to help them in many ways and to get gratification of seeing them with their needs met. I also have enjoyed being able to schedule events and parties for them and to see the joy and smiles on their face brings great pleasure to myself. I am a cheerful outgoing person. I'd like to help those that are less fortunate than myself. I like to be able to enjoy the outdoors and fishing and arts and crafts. I think that I'm an easy-going person and have much patience with those that are less fortunate or in need. I am dependable and prompt and schedules.
- Emergency Medical Technician License
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend, Property Management in Retirement Homes
- Caregiving Specialties
- Parkinson's, Stroke, Dementia, COPD
- Additional Experience
- Property Management, Senior Transportation
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years