- Location:Belton, TX, Temple, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Donna B
- Belton, TX
- errands, heavy house, cooking, grooming, bathing, toileting, transportation
- I enjoy spending time with my children, picking up new trades, and reading history and science articles.
- About Me
- I feel it is rare to find true compassionate people to care for strangers. Doing this job makes me feel like there’s at least a few people getting the care they need in the right way! I grew up learning to care for others from babysitting to assisting with my grandfather. I was very proficient that the home health agency picked me up for work right out of high school. Compassion is number one for me! I care for others as i would want someone else to care for my family. Any job that i do, i strive for excellence.
- CNA, CPR, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Home Care, Nursing Staff, Nursing Caregiver, Family/Friend, ALF caregiver, ALF staff, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience