- Location:Milwaukee, WI
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Donna B.
- Milwaukee, WI
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Transferring, Transportation
- I love to take care of my kids and family. I like to bowl, I like to read, and I love to learn new things on a daily basis. I enjoy having fun and enjoying life.
- About Me
- I’m always on time or early for my shift. I go beyond for my client. I treat my client like they are part of my family. Caregiving is important to me because I am a part of someone’s life to help them feel better and get better. I am a very likable person and very understanding.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Great customer service skills management skills great multitasker
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years