- Location:Orlando, FL
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Donette H.
- Orlando, FL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Family time, Shopping, Movies, Dinner and relaxing.
- About Me
- I'm a very hard worker. I love being a caregiver, and I'm independent and reliable.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other, None
- Additional Experience
- Housekeeping, Doing nails, and writing.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years