- Location:Covington, GA, Stone Mountain, GA
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Denise C.
- Covington, GA
- Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy spending time with my husband and kids. I also enjoy running my amazon/eBay business as a reseller. Last, but not least, I love my retail therapy I don’t know one woman that doesn’t!
- About Me
- I was 10 years old when my mom diagnosed with breast cancer. They gave her 6 months to live. I watched my sister and my aunts take care of her; they were all CNA’s and nurses. I knew then that I wanted to go into the medical field. What I love most about being a medical assistant, is making a difference and giving my patients the best quality care by making sure they are comfortable. My trials and overcoming losing both parents, I believe, has made me the strong, caring, and compassionate person I am. I know that life is short and you have to enjoy it and take care of the ones you love. I don’t think I would be who I am today if it wasn’t for seeing what my mom went through and later in life having to take care of my dad in his last days.
- CNA, CRP Certified, Medical Assistant License, Home Health Aid Certified, currently pursuing LVN
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Quadriplegic, Special Needs
- Additional Experience
- Customer Service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years