- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Deneshia G.
- Austin, TX
- Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- I have an 6 year old son, so any free time I have I put into him.
- About Me
- Overall I enjoy helping people as much as I can. I have been this way my whole life. When I was 14 years old my grandma was diagnosed with dementia. She stayed home with us her family, but everyday and night tell she was called home I sit with her. Not only because she was my grandma but it just felt right to me.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Outside of the nursing Field, I worked at two wonderful daycares and I am a cosmetologist
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years