- Location:Austin, TX, Bee Cave, TX, Lakeway, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Deborah T.
- Steiner Ranch, TX
- Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love writing an artist in all mediums and needlework. Also working on my first children’s book.
- About Me
- I want to give back to those who need and want my company to enjoy them. Share their history of a past that I haven’t experienced. I have learned great patience by working with my mother who is in the process of going through Parkinson’s and dementia. I love talking with older people about their history. I believe no one truly knows you care until you show them you care about them. I enjoy hearing about ones life it helps me with my writings. Hearing my sister tell me about how she loves working with older people and how’s it made her appreciate more things in life.
- Caregiving Experience
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Parkinsons
- Additional Experience
- Taught private tutoring and art classes in my home plus taught our classes at the University of Alaska extension college Prince William sound community college in Valdese Alaska .
- Years of Caregiving Experience