- Location:Marble Falls, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Debbie T.
- Marble Falls, TX
- Honey Bee
- I enjoy spending time with my children and family, fishing, swimming and cooking.
- About Me
- My mother had dementia, diabetes and a history of stroke, my father has a history of falling and speech cognition. In early 2018 my parents were moved to an assisted living facility due to not being able to care for themselves and their medical issues, up until that time my sister and I would share care giving responsibilities including cooking, cleaning, assistance with bathing and dressing and medication. We lost my mother in August 2018 and the facility they lived in was so nice with extremely friendly employees. I just want to be able to provide that peace of mind to others so they feel comfortable being taken care of.
- Associate's Degree, CPR Certified, Phlebotomy, EMT Training
- Caregiving Experience
- Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Property Management, Administrative Assistance, Housekeeping
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years