- Location:Burnet, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Dawn K.
- Burnet, TX
- Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy reading the Bible. I enjoy gardening. And I enjoy cooking and baking.
- About Me
- I started in this field of work in 1993 as a certified nursing assistant. I was looking to get out of the banking industry. What I love most about it is your actually making a difference in someone else's life. I've been working in this field for over 20 years and every person that I've had the privilege to take care of was special in my life. And they said they felt the same way about me. I care and I really want the best for each person that I take care of.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Downs Syndrome, Psychiatric Conditions
- Additional Experience
- Office Assistant/Secretary, Food/Restaurant, Customer Service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ Years