- Location:Dacula, GA, Stone Mountain, GA
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- D'Aren M.
- Dacula, GA
- Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy reading, spending time with my family, styling hair, baking, and arts and crafts.
- About Me
- I've always had the urge to help. What got me started was when one of my family members was not being care for properly. That is when i decided I wanted to join home health care after high school. I knew that I would be trustworthy and families would not have to experience what my family endured. I want to give families comfort knowing that their loved one is in great hands. I love everything about it. I am a very outgoing, loving, trustworthy, honest , reliable. I have the skills Ive learned while working with Autism, intellectual disabilities, Dementia, etc., as I have been in the healthcare field for 8 years. I've experienced a lot.
- CPR Certified, Medical Assistant License, Personal Care Assistant Certificate
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Arthritis Care, Intellectual Disabilities, Autism, Non Verbal Patients, Behavioral Issues, Quadriplegic
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 Years