- Location:Centreville, VA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Daniel H.
- Centreville, VA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services
- Hiking local botanical gardens; Staying current in the world of physics and science, especially aeronautics; Quality time with my senior kitty.
- About Me
- I am often reminded by family or friends that I have been a caregiver from an early age, whether it was volunteering at the church nursery or watching over my younger sister after school. There is deep value and beauty to life from all walks, and at all stages. I enjoy giving all that I can, sharing and learning in experiences with an open-heart to honor the dignity in every person.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- ALS, Other
- Additional Experience
- Customer Service and Small Business Management; Radio Frequency, System and Optical Engineering
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years