- Location:Stone Mountain, GA
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- DaJuana H.
- Stone Mountain, GA
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love to go swimming or anything with water, especially the beach. I enjoy cooking, and I like to draw. Any activity that lets me express my creative side would occupy my time nicely.
- About Me
- I've always been told i have a kind spirit and I would be good in the health care field, so I've chosen this profession. I couldn't be happier with my choice. One of my residents told me the other day that I was gifted and that Jesus sent me to help them. That touched my heart. I just enjoy helping people, and I'm not a stranger to hard work. I'm dedicated to the people that I assist.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Medication Aide, Associates Degree in Health Sciences, pursuing Bachelors in Public Health Administration
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 Years