- Location:Elmont, NY
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Crystal S.
- Elmont, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Transportation
- In my spare time I like to catch up on all I missed (TV shows, cleaning, etc). Also, I do a lot of researching and some reading.
- About Me
- I'm very reliable.
I love working with the elderly.
I'm goal oriented, highly motivated, driven & have a "get the job done" attitude.
My motto is always "why put off something you can do today to do it tomorrow."
- High School diploma, Companion Aide Certification, CRP Training, Medical Assistant courses
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Stroke, Cancer, Diabetes, COPD
- Additional Experience
- My second job I work with children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years