- Location:Port Jervis, NY
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Colleen G.
- Port Jervis, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I have a passion for public speaking, writing and acting and have spent the better part of 4 years working on a collaborated novella. My undying love for acting has contributed to my outgoing and vibrant personality. With an intense and deep attraction towards humanity, I adore meeting new people and creating new and lasting bonds.
- About Me
- I am a motivated, organised, committed leader with no tolerance for mediocrity. As a young extraordinaire, I pride myself on my ability to successfully complete any responsibility. I stand as an unwavering tower of strength and companion for people who would otherwise be too old, ill or lonely to support themselves.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I have vacillated between diverse jobs in and outside of my home country which includes and is not limited to Customer Service Representative & Freight Forwarding Supervisor. With a successful background in client relations and over four years of experience in delivering high-quality customer service.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years