- Location:Lewiston, ME
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Clement L.
- Lewiston, ME
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Handyman Services
- I am a hobby vegetable farmer, as well as a clinician that has worked in rehab for over 25 years. I am a strong believer in wholistic medicine, and helping others regain functional mobility. I ride motorcycles with my wife, and a tractor to maintain my farm needs.
- About Me
- I am persistent, caring and encourage a patient to be their best.
I provide a life-time of experiences to assist with the healing process and take interest by engaging a patient.
I have acted in the capacity of an educator for many years, teaching PTA's how to manage a caseload in real time settings.
- Physical Therapy
- Caregiving Experience
- Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I run a small hobby vegetable farm for 10 months a year. I live in the rural part of the city and I manage my wood lot which includes tree management.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years