- Location:Monticello, NY
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Christine S.
- Monticello, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services
- I enjoy being a mother to my two year old daughter. I enjoy cooking and baking as well. On my free time I like to draw as well.
- About Me
- What makes me unique is my bubbly personality! My creativity and even my experience in the health care field.
- High School diploma, CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I was a waitress for my years so food service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years