- Location:Strasburg, VA
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Cameron D.
- Strasburg, VA
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services, Other
- I enjoy playing table top role playing games like pathfinder and D&D, I enjoy walking my dogs and spending time with my fiance. Lately I have been reading a lot about biopsychology for my online college work.
- About Me
- I am unique because I try to be constantly aware that my job isn’t a job to my clients, it's a part of their everyday reality. I try to be as flexible as possible with my clients so that they're able to live as fully as possible. What has been useful for my clients in the past is my background in computer programing. I started school for computer programing but decided I wouldn't enjoy a career in that field. It, however, has been helpful for my clients, as I've been able to remove malware from their computers help them get their internet activated and help them with various technical problems.
- High School diploma
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Health/Hospice Aid, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke, Behavioral Issues, Diabetes
- Additional Experience
- I did cable installation for a subcontractor that worked for Comcast. I've also worked in Food Service and Housekeeping in a nursing home.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years