- Location:Denver, CO
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Calcee C.
- Denver, CO
- Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- I love doing arts and crafts. It’s fun being able to be creative and make fun and cool things. Whether it’s making a craft or coloring a picture is always fun. I like to sit outside and read a book or enjoy the sun. I love the spring and summer weather and it’s nice to soak it all up. I also like to bake. I like baking cookies and cakes. They don’t always come out the best but it’s nice to just try things.
- About Me
- Being a caregiver is important to me because I was raised in a family of CNAs and nurses and it’s something I’ve been around. I also helped take care of my grandma. It’s a good feeling when you can help other out. It’s a hard job but in the end it’s rewarding.
- CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's
- Additional Experience
- I was an assistant teacher in a preschool as well as a barista in a coffee shop. I also helped my mother at work doing a little bit of receptionist work.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years