- Location:Shawnee, KS
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Brooke B.
- Shawnee, KS
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I enjoy traveling, I LOVE anything live music and concerts, and spending time with my friends and family. I really value good quality time with people, this is my favorite thing. I also love cuddling up with my dog and fiancé and watching movies.
- About Me
- I think of myself as someone who always puts others first. I have always been a very caring person ever since I was little. Any time I saw any other person crying or in trouble when I was little I would cry too, because I didn’t like that they were sad.
I had to grow up a lot quicker than most of my peers. This gave me the chance to understand the importance of life and relationships very early on so I never take anything for granted.
I have also been told I “have an old soul” I have many friends my own age but I feel I connect better with older people, which is what I love about working with geriatrics.
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I have worked in retail for a year in high school at bed bath and beyond. I also work here and there for a family friends floral preservation business. This lets me express my creative and design side. I have done this since I was in high school.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years