- Location:Palm Coast, FL
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Brenda P.
- Palm Coast, FL
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- I love being with my grandchildren.
We like to go hiking when we both have the same day off.
We enjoy cooking together.
Just really like to be with my family
- About Me
- I love the elderly. I have such compassion for them and want them to have the best quality of life they deserve. I want to make them feel like someone cares for them and not just a check. I can’t imagine doing anything else. Everyone asks why I didn’t go to be a Nurse. Well because nurses can’t nurses in my experience don’t have compassion. Maybe not all, but plenty I’ve seen.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years