- Location:Georgetown, TX, Pflugerville, TX, Round Rock, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Brenda F.
- Georgetown, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I enjoy football, biking, karaoke, camping, playing darts and horseshoes, and hanging out with friends and family. I would say I am artistic as I like to play guitar, harmonica, and draw.
- Fun Fact
- I owned private trash company for a few years.
- About Me
- I am very caring, attentive, and care for client as I care for my family.
- Education Certifications
- Caregiving Experience
- Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Home Health / Hospice Aide, Private-Duty Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Dementia, Alzheimers
- Additional Work Experience
- I have had many various jobs at restaurants, Xerox, industrial warehouses. I have also worked as a residential dispatcher, janitor, and in the billing department for Waste Management.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 Years
- "Brenda's very sweet and very friendly. She's a very hard worker and I'm very pleased with her."
- "Brenda is very good. She is caring, kind, conscientious, and pleasant.
She is very good at organizing. My parents are very satisfied and they are glad to have her. "
- "My mother was hanging all over her saying, "I love you." It was a perfect fit. She's already making our lives easier. It's a beautiful thing."