- Location:Houston, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Brandon D.
- Houston, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Handyman Services
- Outside of work i enjoy eating out, quality time with family, and reading.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because i love helping the elderly. Been in the field since 2010 helping others and learning new skills every year. I’m caring , compassionate, and a dependable individual.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Medical records, central supplies, and call center experience
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years