- Location:Georgetown, TX, Leander, TX, Round Rock, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Beth D.
- Georgetown, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee
- I enjoy having meaningful conversations and connections. I love to crochet, do mosaic tables, work jigsaw puzzles, play cards, read, go for walks, and watch movies. I have a passion for research and love to grow my own veggies in an organic garden. I have devoted the last 11 yrs to nutrition research and had my own wholesale plant nursery for 12 years.
- About Me
- I have been described as very kind, caring, observant, and adaptable as I am very compassionate and have a gift to make almost everyone feel comfortable. I enjoy the company of all people, especially the elderly. I feel that they have so much to contribute because life experiences are valuable. I enjoy visiting, sharing and learning from others, as it is important to me to help others achieve quality of life.
- Certified Health Coach, Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Training
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver, Private Duty Senior Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Cancer, Lewey Body Dementia, Parkinsons, Aphasia Dementia, General Dementia
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 5 Years
- Additional Experience
- Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Child Care