- Location:Rock Hill, SC
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Bernita M.
- Rock Hill, SC
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love being in nature, walking,
and meeting/talking to people.
- About Me
- I got started in caregiving in 2008. I took care of my mom who developed Alzheimer's with Dementia. What I love most about being a caregiver is doing for everyone what I, myself, would do or want done for myself, my mom, kids and my family. Whatever I do or am doing, I do it with PASSION. I love helping others, who appreciate it. I treat everyone with dignity, because I, too, want the same thing in return.
- CPR Certified, Consumer Safety, Medication Technician, Computer Security Training, Observation Reporting and Documentation Certification, Mechanical Lift Safety Training, Other (York County Board of Disabilities)
- Caregiving Experience
- Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Stroke, - Autism, Mental Health Conditions, Peripheral Neuropathy
- Additional Experience
- Insurance Verification, Administrative/Office Work, Coding
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ Years