- Location:Houston, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Bernetta H.
- Houston, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming
- I like to read books, work puzzles, and play bingo. Spending time with family and friends.
- About Me
- I am unique because I go beyond the call of duty in all aspects to insure that the client needs are met. Also to make sure the client is comfortable and content.
I am unique because I have been a caregiver or 20 plus years and still going strong.
I am unique because I am very good at tending to others needs.
- Associate's degree, CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I have an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years