- Location:Brooklyn, NY
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Atatiana B.
- Brooklyn, NY
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- I love to act on and off stage.
I enjoy helping out my community and others through volunteerism.
Also I love to cook because who doesn't love good food.
- About Me
- I have a huge heart and so much happiness that I would love to spread to the world. I always was for the underdog or the introvert because they were the most interesting but also the most forgotten, especially in Home/Healthcare. I would like to change the narrative and show everyone fairness and kindness to my best ability. I know that I can not change the world, but I fine with just one. One smile on a person's face after I helped them tie their shoes. Or even just accompanied them for a walk on a nice day, is all I need.
- Caregiving Experience
- Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Restaurant/Food Service, Logistics, Customer Service, and Security.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years