- Location:Georgetown, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- April B.
- Georgetown, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Crafting, party organizer, walking the dog with my grandkids, music, cleaning
- About Me
- I have a big heart, I like to make sure others are taken care of before my own needs.
I love to listen and learn about people and the different ways of life we all have .
I put God first and trust in him always, even when life throws us curve balls.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Nanny, waitress, ATX Softplay, cleaning, cooking, crafting
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years