- Location:Lewisville, TX
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Annell S.
- Lewisville, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I can speak both English and French and have a dry sense of humor. I enjoy playing the piano and love old gospel hymns. Some of my hobbies include cooking, fishing, and antique hunting.
- Fun Fact
- In my picture, you'll see my baby dog Rian. He takes up a lot of my home time. He is good company and gives me lots of love!
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because it makes me proud to be able to help others. I show compassion every day through the care I give to others and their families.
- First Aid Certification, CNA, CPR, Medical Assistant, Certified Phlebotomist
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Home Health / Hospice Aide
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, Cancer, COPD
- Additional Experience
- Housekeeping, Realty
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 12 Years
- "Everything is going wonderfully. Nell is awesome. We really like her. She has been very patient in working with Mom and working really hard to make sure everything is done the way mom wants it done. She's been really accommodating with scheduling changes and all of the craziness that is my folks. She's been wonderful. I'm a happy camper. She's really be awesome. Everything's really good."
- "She is knowledgeable, caring, cheerful, and we enjoy each other’s company."
- "Annell is an angel. I absolutely love her. I don't know what we would do without her. She is wonderful and has the patience of a saint."