- Location:Steubenville, OH
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Anna L.
- Steubenville, OH
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Companionship
- I like to sing, paint, bake, cook, and go outside in my free time.
- About Me
- I think I’m a very easy-going and optimistic individual who is always ready for a challenge. I’m not easily phased when difficulties arrive and have a great deal of patience. I love to make people laugh and smile.
- Senior Nursing Student, Basic Life Support Certified, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I have experience working as a waitress, housekeeper, private house cleaning, nannying and tutoring.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6-10 years