- Location:Austin, TX, East Austin, North Austin, South Austin, Southwest Austin
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Anna E.
- Austin, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- My interests include cooking, outdoor activities, and learning new things.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because caregivers often take on the responsibilities of the patient while still providing for themselves and other family members. Some interesting facts about me are I can speak two different fluent languages; Italian and English. I am diverse and I can adapt easily to different environments. I am an independent hardworking individual. I graduated at Huston-Tillotson University with a chemistry degree and a biology minor as Magna Cum Laude. I plan on furthering my education by receiving M.D. in pediatrics or D.O. medicine. Currently working on my masters as a physician assistant. Working at Helper Bees gives me the hands on experience for my future career. I really love and appreciate what I do. Thank you!
- CNA, CPR Certified, Medication Aide License
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Home Care, Nursing Staff, Nursing Caregiver, Family/Friend, ALF caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, Other
- Additional Experience
- Project Manager
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 6 Years