- Location:Mckinney, TX
Meet This Helper
- Ann M.
- Mckinney, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation
- Church activities, Sporting events, cooking and baking.
- About Me
- I have spent most of my life caring for others around me. I am one of 14 children and I was the foster parent to 16 children before having children of my own. I’m very reliable. I left my job in California with over 100 hours of sick time so I’ve very dependable. I know with what I do can change the quality of life for a person so I take pride in giving great care. One of my greatest gifts is having compassion for others.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- For 12 years I was a ABO Certified optician. I helped with pre-testing frame selecting, ordering and Performing contact lens training as well as supplied all the frames for a large optometry office. For 12 years I assisted and running a youth football and cheer league. At times there are over 300 participants.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years