- Location:Austin, TX, East Austin, North Austin, South Austin, Southwest Austin
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Angela M.
- Austin, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I genuinely enjoy helping make the day of another person more pleasant. I love live shows including theatre and concerts. I like vintage cars and anything antique of historical value. Swimming is something I enjoy very much as well. One day I'd like to spend a whole week going to all the museums at The Smithsonian in Washington DC.
- About Me
- Everyone needs care and help at some point or even many points in their lives. When I am able I feel compelled to be of service to others. I also know caregiving is something I am good at. I gave a very personal speech in front of a thousand people, to raise funds for a national charity....I was told afterwards that being a public speaker was a strong skill that not most people have, I learned about myself that day. If I didn't need money, I would still volunteer to help underserved populations of people. I come from a very culturally diverse background, which I believe has made me a very socially conscious person.
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Nursing Staff, Family/Friend, ALF staff, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimers, Dementia, Parkinsons, Other
- Additional Experience
- Healthcare Administration. Education & Training Services, Certified Massage Practitioner, Restaurant/Food Management
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 7 Years