- Location:Dallas, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Angela C.
- Garland, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I like to play bingo, read, and work.
- About Me
- Caregiving is my passion and I started when I was 18. I've worked in several environments since practicing in this field including private homes, group homes, hospitals, assisted living, and nursing homes. I enjoy giving a meaning to someone's life, who feel they have no meaning. I also enjoy going to work knowing that no matter how bad my day is, visits with my clients will make me smile. I am a hard worker with a "can do" attitude. I have patience and love helping other people who can't help themselves. I am a team player who believes in getting the job done no matter what it takes.
- CPR/First Aid
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty, Home Care, Nursing Caregiver, Family/Friend, ALF caregiver, ALF staff, Professional Clinician
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, MS, Mentally Disabled
- Additional Experience
- Customer Service, Restaurant/Food
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 16 Years