- Location:Ledgewood, NJ
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Ana P.
- Ledgewood, NJ
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy any outdoor or indoor activities with my family. I enjoy dancing, beach and pool. I enjoy church and gardening.
- About Me
- I am a caring and compassionate person, it is not about doing the care giver job is about helping people having a better life style.
While at work, I ensure my efforts are put to help my patient where assistance is needed and also help the family cope with the difficulties that are present due to my patient’s condition.
I respect my patient and family privacy, and care for my patient on the same manner regardless of who is home or not - I care for my patient as I would expect my own family to be cared for.
- High School diploma
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Beautician, caregiver trainer, excellent cook.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years