- Location:Grand Prairie, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Amy S.
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Handyman Services, Other
- Going to church & ministering in dance.
Participating in my children's afterschool activities and coaching and mentoring the youth.
- About Me
- Dedicated educator/mentor who takes pride in being a positive change-agent in the lives of young adults. I am a committed caregiver that strives to support and motivate all people to reach their full potential while living a fulfilled, healthy, & happy life.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Family/Friend Caregiver, Other
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- Teaching, Coaching, Corrections officer, and customer service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years