- Location:Georgetown, TX, Pflugerville, TX, Round Rock, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader, Listener, Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Amy H.
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I like to sing, read, cook, walk my dog and enjoy nature. I'm interested in traveling and would like to visit Europe one day.
- About Me
- I am a registered nurse who is passionate about helping seniors maintain their independence and stay in their homes. I feel I can be more impactful working one on one with someone than in a clinical setting such as a hospital or clinic. One of my favorite things about being a caregiver is hearing stories from the past and learning more about a person's life experiences.
- RN, CPR
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Professional Clinician (RN)
- Caregiving Specialties
- Kidney Disease, COPD, Dementia, Diabetes
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 8 years
- Additional Experience
- Claims Adjuster
- Thank you so much for all your help. Amy is a joy and Ron and I love her so much.”