- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Listener
Meet This Helper
- Amanda E.
- Austin, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Heavy Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring, Transportation, Other
- I enjoy gardening and cooking new dishes. I also like out door activities. I have been training Brazilian jiujitsu since 2015 at Gracie Barra North Austin TX
- About Me
- I have a lot of medical experience and schooling. I enjoy elder care the most that sets me aside from a typical CNA and Medical Assistant. I have studied what it take to be a death doula on my own personal time and help someone one with the end of life cycle providing quality and companion care as well as clinical nursing care.
- CNA, CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke, Other
- Additional Experience
- I moved to Florida from 2018 to 2020 recently to take on full care for my grandparents and did a live in. It was very challenging being my own family but taught me a lot value to see both sides of this coin as a medical professional and family member.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ years