- Location:Austin, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Alyson V.
- Austin, TX
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I enjoy interacting and taking care of the elderly, traveling, cooking, and hiking with my family and friends.
- About Me
- Caregiving is important to me because I have practiced this my whole life. My parents taught me the importance of taking care of my family members and offering my services to others who are in need. I have been in caregiving industry since college and absolutely love what I am doing. It is a valuable skill that I practice everyday because in the future I will be taking care of many clients. As the oldest sibling in the house, I enjoy taking care of my younger siblings and my parents. I always try my best to make my family proud by pursuing a career in health care, being a good daughter/sister to my family, and showing kindness to others. I enjoy providing companionship, healthy meals, self-care services, and making sure that the others are being safe in the home.
- CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Home Health/Hospice Aid, Professional Clinician (LVN, RN, PT, PA, etc.), Family/Friend Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Caregiver, Assisted Living Facility Support Staff, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's
- Additional Experience
- Occupational Therapy
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years