- Location:Georgetown, TX
- Personality: Straight Shooter
Meet This Helper
- Allyssa M.
- Georgetown, TX
- Honey Bee, Bumble Bee, Specialty Bee
- I really enjoy crafting, crocheting, knitting, sewing, baking. I'm currently taking on a quilting project that I have never done before.
- Fun Fact
- I have worked on every car I've ever owned. I can do everything from change a tire to changing timing belts and water pumps.
- About Me
- I have 10 years of specialty care under my belt, but I’m always learning. I’m a big advocate in supporting someone to be as independent as possible for as long as possible; even if it means having a little extra help and guidance. When someone gets up in age and needs help, they need that guiding support to tell them it's going to be okay and help them through their rough times. Giving them that support is what drives me.
- CNA, CPR
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, ALS
- Additional Experience
- Restaurant Management
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 10+ Years