- Location:Goodview, VA, Roanoke, VA
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Alicia G.
- Goodview, VA
- Specialty Bee, Bumble Bee, Honey Bee
- I love to be with my family and spend time with my dogs. Take them on walks and clean the house especially when I have nothing else to do. I just start to clean. I enjoy taking my grandmother to the grocery store because somethings she cannot pick up or struggles to so she always calls me to go along with her.
- About Me
- I enjoy taking care of people who need it the most. I want to be a RN and so I became a CNA to learn and interact with all the residents and I just have a passion to care for the ones who can no longer care for themselves. I am a very fast learner. I enjoy taking on new task throughout the day. I work with elderly patients that range from Alzheimer’s and dementia and just can no longer care for themselves. I feel like I am very qualified.
- CNA, CPR Certified
- Caregiving Experience
- Private-Duty Senior Caregiver, Home Care Agency Caregiver, Nursing Facility Caregiver, Nursing Facility Support Staff
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- Customer Service
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 Years