- Location:Georgetown, TX
- Personality: Cheerleader
Meet This Helper
- Aaliyah G.
- Georgetown, TX
- Running Errands, Light Housekeeping, Cooking/Preparing Meals, Bathing, Grooming, Feeding, Toileting, Transferring
- I like gardening and drawing! I have over 100 plants in my apartment and love taking care of them! I also take my dog on hikes and to see new places! Anything involving creativity or art or music really intrigues me.
- About Me
- I'm a funny and vibrant person! I'm quick to help, while helping others maintain their sense of dignity and independence. I emphasize safety and wellbeing, while also taking into consideration happiness and fufillment! I love helping others and seeing them thrive.
- CPR Certified, Other
- Caregiving Experience
- Nursing Facility Caregiver, Family/Friend Caregiver
- Caregiving Specialties
- Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, Stroke
- Additional Experience
- I worked as a toddler and infant swim instructor for saftey and fun! It is one of my favorite positions I've held.
- Years of Caregiving Experience
- 2-5 years