Care Concierge

Independent aging requires a comprehensive solution. The Helper Bees’ Care Concierge program combines digital education and resource tools with traditional care management techniques to improve health outcomes and maintain independence at home throughout the policyholder journey.

Get Started

The Care Concierge program utilizes a member engagement team comprised of geriatric care managers, researchers, and data scientists. Our solution is the industry's first turnkey solution available for long-term care insurance providers, medicare advantage health plans, and other payors.

Recent News

A New Provider Marketplace From The Helper Bees Will Transform Aging In Place In America

The Aging-In-Place Marketplace gives millions of Americans direct access to the variety of care and support services that are essential for independent aging. In addition, our Care Concierge team is available to help users navigate the Marketplace – shopping, scheduling, and managing services to be delivered into the home.

Program Delivery

Reach Every Policyholder

The Helper Bees provides partners with a branded, customized, aging-in-place content website to provide impactful educational resources and tools to both policyholders and claimants.

In order to meet the needs of every care recipient, and their family, we deliver content in three ways: online, offline, and on-demand.

Offline Resources

Offline

70% of older adults are currently Internet users. In order to reach the other 30% The Helper Bees distributes all of the content that is available through the online platform directly to your policyholders via a direct mail campaign. Custom call-to-actions will encourage recipients to use the online resources and custom URLs track conversions from offline to online engagement.

Online

A branded, user-friendly, and up-to-date online content platform that delivers personalized educational resources to care recipients, while gathering valuable data and behavioral information.

A comprehensive knowledge of how your policyholders interact with your content allows you to make data-backed decisions to influence interventions

On-Demand Resources

On Demand

The policyholders of today want on-demand access to experts. The Care Concierge team guides policyholder and their families through care options, local services, and new technologies to boost wellness and promote independence within the home.

Combining novel technology and traditional care management techniques, the Care Concierge program improves the claims cost curve, at scale.

Content Platform

Relevant Resources and Personalized Experiences

Create and distribute personalized resources for every stage of the policyholder journey. The Helper Bees’ advanced online content platform educates while providing valuable information regarding their needs and interests, allowing the carrier to make data-backed decisions to influence interventions.

In addition to our online platform, a hard copy of your content is available to be mailed for those who prefer an offline experience.

Relevant Resources and Personalized Experiences
Care Concierge

Expert Aging-In-Place Guides

The Care Concierge team is powered by scalable technologies and interactions. The Care Concierge works with the policyholder to identify their unique goals, suggest relevant interventions, and create personalized action plans that promote wellness and independence within the home.

Expert Aging-In-Place Guides

We keep claimants at home longer to reduce carrier costs with an industry-first; a turnkey high-touch, data-driven, content-rich solution.

Resource Categories

A Comprehensive Wellness Solution

Our Partners Are Saying

We believe that the launch of this new program will greatly assist aging individuals and their families to navigate the process of finding care, as well as understand what local resources are available to them. CNA’s View From Home and the Care Concierge program will support our policyholders’ ability to age in place, helping them find needed services and avoid challenges that could lead them to move to a facility.

John Palmer

Vice President of Long-Term Care Operations and Claims, CNA

Contact Us

We'd Love To Hear From You

Questions about our products, services, or technology? Want to talk to somebody about your particular need? Feel free to reach out to us 24/7. We operate NATIONWIDE.